Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Until morale improves


There is actually a technique for pushing a pole all the way through a man's alimentary canal without causing internal injuries.  Sadly, she doesn't know it.



I would explain, but Someone doesn't allow me to speak to strangers.  Or, indeed, people we know.



Residents staying for longer get a food dispenser too.  But you'll be OK without - it's only ten days.
 This is the lovely, clever and witty Tiffany Naylor, yet another Lady who has had the misfortune to encounter Servitor in 'person'.


I'm surprised he can afford to visit her, on a teacher's salary.  Still, he gets his money's worth.



I've actually set up my loozr account so it automatically sends a message to any woman who spends longer than five minutes within ten metres of me.  I don't know what the message says, but on the very rare ocasions it's been used, it seems to have been quite effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment