Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Multidisciplinary

Men and their gadgets.  You can give him just as unpleasant a night with some good old-fashioned rope, a cold dripping shower and some nipple clamps.  Why does everything have to be so hi tech?



Regular readers will have gathered by now that this is a very, very hard limit for me.  I'm careful never to tell my SO, though, so it's just a secret between you, dear Internet, and me.



Sounds like their sex life is about to improve.  Well, hers is.  His doesn't sound like it's worth keeping, really.



That is a lot simpler. Like her approach to marital arguments: also very simple indeed.



I am actually very sensitive to gender issues in the workplace.  Painfully sensitive, even.  When women are treated disrespectfully I feel physically bruised: sometimes immediately, sometimes a while later.

1 comment:

  1. your offices caps show me the only offices I would want to work in

    ReplyDelete