Friday, September 1, 2017

When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye

She's trouble, in a word get closer to the fire.  Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside.

Mistress Annie, and her bearded keyboards boy, of course.


She's very good with pain.




If you don't want to do that, just tell her.  You could try stamping your little foot and having a tantrum even - you never know, it might work out quite well.



Drill, baby, drill.



It's funny how men go on and on about themselves and their jobs, but women rarely do.  She should try being more assertive.




This is what a femme fatale really looks like.  Believe me - a long cigarette holder and a slinky dress has nothing on a battery of field artillery.







2 comments:

  1. While I'm normally a fan of your work, I can't help feeling that "First date" is missing something. Its almost like it doesn't have a punch line, and could be totally innocent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well. Can't please everyone all the time. In fact, in my life there is a certain very important Someone whom I never seem to be able to please no matter how hard I try, but I'm beginnign to suspect that's just the way She likes it.

      For me, the blowtorch was a bit of a clue that the menu of activities might extend beyond a sound scolding and a playful spank or two, but we're all different. Thank you for commenting and for the kind remarks about my "work" (it really isn't work - ironing is work) in general.

      S

      Delete